The Aprilaire Model 8126X Ventilation Control System is a whole-home ventilation system that helps you control the air freshness in every room of your home, expelling stale, stagnant air and replacing it with fresh, clean air. This greatly reduces moisture problems, odors and indoor pollutants, such as radon and VOCs.
The Aprilaire Ventilation Controller decides when and how long to ventilate based on its continuous monitoring of indoor relative humidity, outdoor temperature and user-friendly settings. This makes it energy-efficient! The Aprilaire Model 8126X Ventilation Control System is installed as part of your central heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional.
Model 8126X features:
- Allows you to manage the quality of your home’s air year-round, with little effort.
- Continuously monitors outdoor temperature and indoor humidity to make sure the air coming in isn’t too hot, too cold or too humid.
- Provides fresh air only when needed.
- Never allows air that’s too hot, too cold, or too humid
- Provides an energy efficient way to fresh air in your home
- Will not ventilate if the outdoor air will raise indoor relative humidity above 55%
- Designed with very few components to deliver improved performance and reliability.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Comes with a 5-year warrant